In an effort to help our affiliates, Pacifica has negotiated with Cenoter for car donations to help your station raise even more funds.
Map of Participating Affiliates
They pay one of the highest returns in the industry: 80% of the net proceeds. However, we have asked them to offer our Paciﬁca affiliates an even higher return!
Here are just some stations that utilize the Center for Car Donation program:
KUNM, KPFA , KPFT, KFCF, KALW, KGLT, KBCS, KPOV, KBOO, KMUN, WMPG, WORT, KZFR, KSFR, KRCL, KVMR
START GETTING INCOME NOW
Easy steps for joining:
- Go to their website here! and download their FAQ to bring to your governing body.
- Contact Jacquie Elliot, president of the Center For Car Donations at 877-411-3662 and tell her you would like to sign up. Tell her you are a Pacifica affiliate. She will answer additional questions you may have.
- Check the box HERE to inform Pacific staff that you have joined the program, so we can put you on our promotional map to help donors find you.
- Contact the Center for Car Donations for banners, flyers and promotional language.
- Start putting promotions on the air several times a day.
- Publicize your first donation; publicize unusual and impressive donations like vintage cars, etc.
- Enjoy additional income!