How to Answer the Dreaded, “Got a Minute?”
Edward G. Brown is president and founder of Cohen Brown Management Group. This firm that deals with culture change, time management, consulting, and training. Brown is also author of the book The Time Bandit Solution: Recovering Stolen Time You Never Knew You Had.
Talking with Edward Brown
In an interview, Brown can discuss the following:
- The Interruption Culture: why we have been acculturated to interruptions and, as a result, may actually be addicted
- Effective ways to answering the “got a minute?” question
- Why you shouldn’t always say “no”
- How to tailor your answer whether it’s coming from your boss, your client or your colleague
- Five exercises to combat workplace distractions
- Time Surplus: how to leverage your newly recovered time
- And much more!
To schedule an interview with Edward G. Brown, contact:
Erin MacDonald-Birnbaum | 856-489-8654 x302