Business Manager and Record-Keeper for Pacifica Radio Affiliate Network
Contact: Pacifica Affiliate Network Manager Ursula Ruedenberg email@example.com / 510 812-7989
Working under the supervision of Pacifica affiliates manager, the part-time Business Manager keeps records, manages billing, reports payments, helps with issuing contracts, and assists with other tasks pertaining to managing business relations with approximately 200 affiliate clients.
8 hours / week, $18 /hour. Office in Ames, Iowa; ability to work in the office preferred. Bookkeeping experience preferred. Benefits not provided
- Monitor online web site of bank account, record payments in Quickbooks
- Monitor Paypal account, record payments in Quickbooks
- Help prepare and issue contracts to clients
- Archive and keep records of contracts
- Make up sales orders & invoices according to schedules for payment & bill clients
- Send overdue invoices, monthly
- Provide weekly income & outstanding fees summaries to local and national supervisors
- Reconcile monthly bank statements with Received Payments, make a monthly report and send to local and national supervisors
- Correspond with clients about contracts and payments, and other business needs
- Manage credit card payments
- Invoice clients paying through Paypal / monitor paypal payment history / record payment in QuickBooks
- Advise supervisor on status of business actions and update her on what needs to be done Assist with making the budget Make graphs of payment history, and other reports as needed.
- Assist with other administrative projects as needed
The Pacifica Foundation IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Pacifica Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, or sexual orientation. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.