In order to download programs from the AudioPort, you must be a registered user.
Searching in AudioPort
If you know the name of the program you are searching for, the best way to search for it is by Series/Podcast. When you click on this option, an alphabet will appear above and below in the box. You can use either alphabet to start. Click on the letter that your show starts with.
Once you click on a letter, “S” for example, a bunch of shows appear in a list starting with “S.” If your show hasn’t shown up yet on the list, click down on the number on the bottom of the page to find more shows that start with “S.”
Downloading Shows Manually in AudioPort
- When you find a title that you are interested in, click on it, and you will see an episode list show up under that title.
2. Choose an episode from the list and click on it. You will be directed to a summary page for that episode.
3. To download, scroll down to where it says Version 1. You will see a button in the lower right hand corner that says DOWN LOAD. Click on it and you will download an mp3 file of the episode.
Using Automation to Download Shows in AudioPort
Automation in AudioPort is done through RSS, just like a podcast.
AudioPort will generate an RSS link for each episode of the series you choose.
For more information / assistance on this topic, please contact AudioPort IT Developement Director Otis Maclay firstname.lastname@example.org / 713 855 0605
Please contact us if you have questions or need help:
- Ursula Ruedenberg, Pacifica Affiliates Coordinator / 510-812-7989 / Ursula@pacifica.org
- Stephanie Schubert, Network operations coordinator / email@example.com