You can create additional local managers at your station. There is no limit. You can remove your local manager status. Please make sure there is at least one local manager.
– Log in under your account
– Go to WORKROOM
– Go to VIEW EDIT USERS
– Your name and login email should be blue, meaning you are a local manager.
– To add a manager, click the link called Grant Station Admin Status.
– If the name and email turn blue, they are now also a manager. Please ask that person to read this instruction page.
Removing Local AudioPort Manager Status
– Remove local manager status, use the Revoke Station Admin Status link.
– The name and email should turn black and look like all the other accounts.
Please contact us if you have questions or need help:
- Ursula Ruedenberg, Pacifica Affiliates Coordinator / 510-812-7989 / Ursula@pacifica.org
- Stephanie Schubert, Network operations coordinator / email@example.com