This is a breakdown of KU costs. As you can see, some of these are optional or variable, according to your situation:
- AVR 202 Satellite Receiver –new: $1400.00 or AVR 202 Satellite Receiver-used (we’ll advise you): $800.00 plus $25.00 shipping
- Low Noise Blockdown Convertor: $300.00
- 1.8 meter KU Downlink Dish: $500.00 + $200.00 shipping = $700.00
- Some RG6 cable: approx. $75.00
- Non-penetrating roof mount (Only needed if you don’t have ground space for dish and need to put on roof): $800.00
- Supplies and equipment (concrete, crane, hole-digger, poles, etc): $500.00
- Labor (only if you do not have an engineer who can do labor) $2,500
There should not be any significant maintenance costs (try to protect it from lightening).
- If you are looking for a list of typical equipment required to receive the Pacifica feeds, please go here.
- For further information regarding buying equipment and parts, set up, maintenance, and repairs, please go here.
For further information, contact Pacifica’s consulting broadcast engineer: